Saturday, February 9, 2008

Player bio-Jibran>>>instrument:Violin


Jibran is an 11-year old violinist who originated from Brazos Bend Elementary School. His personality is deeply described as:Highly Eccentric and has a deep phobia of Hugs.

I call it:HUGPHOBIA!!!
(dun dun DUN!!!!)

But besides that, Jibran's current chair is 7th chair in 2nd violin section.
(If you thought it out correctly, he's Ariel's current stand partner. 0.0)
But don't be assuming he sucks yet, Jibran(along with all the other second violins) might be ready to stage a comeback!
Play your violin, get better,
and don't burn down the school in the process!!!
-Chief Blog Reporter
Alex Luong

4 comments:

Michelle said...

i voted like, all the ones on cello... u should do it so that they cant change their votes... cuz i did it 5 time.. or somethign

Michelle said...

Ok alex. I've decided 2 let u write the player bio on me. The reason? Cuz I'm 1st chair and I don't wanna b like, last chair when u interview me, so yeah. Ill let u

Becca y Kelly said...

lol michelle!!! you are sooooo full of yourself!!! I don't want alex to do an interview with me!!!(no offence) but I think he may: 1 screw up what I say, or make me sound like u! lol jk jk Besides I'm making a comeback in the next chairtest!!!!!

Becca y Kelly said...

WHOO! I definately made a HUGE comeback in the chairtest! 5th to 2nd! Now I'm moving to freakin PHILHARMONIC!

That word verification is very discriminating to dyslexic ppl